|Location||Swindon, Wiltshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£29000 - £31590 per annum + overtime available||Sector||Engineering|
Your duties would be to:
* Conduct electrical fitting and repairs to a fleet of highway maintenance vehicles.
* Make looms and fit to various types vehicles.
* Wire switch panels, various lights and on board systems.
* Conduct all wiring and piping up of Hydraulic Systems for Crash Cushions.
* Build and Service Crash Cushions.
* Repair electrical and hydraulic faults.
All in line with company policy whilst demonstrating the highest level of professionalism to the client.
* Mechanical or electrical qualifications.
* A minimum of 2 years working in the industry after apprenticeship/training completion.
* Hold a valid UK Driving license.
* Over time available
* Annual pay reviews
* Long service benefits
* Training available to enhance skill sets
* Company pension scheme
* Full PPE provided
* Day shifts
For further details, please contact Emily Knowles Omega Resource Group on 01453 852 543.
To apply, please click apply now.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.