Audience Engagement Specialist - Logging Agent
|Job Title:||Audience Engagement Specialist - Logging Agent|
|Salary:||£8.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Belfast|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2019 15:52|
Logging Agents are responsible for ‘logging’ (categorising) audience feedback received via webform. They must make sure cases are correctly logged in order to be reported on, and for responses to be sent. Accuracy, understanding, and attention to detail are essential.
Logging Agents work as part of a performance orientated team, meeting high quality and productivity targets.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Read, understand, and categorise complaints, comments and appreciations received through the Complaints and Contact Us webforms
- Summarise and categorise all letters received by Audience Services
- Research effectively; use all the tools available including in house logging systems and information databases, Microsoft Office tools and the Internet
- Meet or exceed quality and productivity goals working with both individual targets and as a team
- Maintain strong media and current affairs knowledge
- Communicate and share information in a proactive and productive manner
- Ensure editorial content is compliant with standards and guidelines
- Proactively contribute to Operational meetings
- Be flexible in approach to day-to-day work tasks and working hours, to meet the changing needs of the service. Shifts will range from 07:45 to 20:30 across 7 days
- Read, understand and comply with the Audience Services’ information security policies; and use business information systems for authorised purposes only. All personnel are also required to report any actual or suspected security incidents in a timely manner
- Uphold company values on a business and personal level
- A minimum of 4 GCSEs (or equivalent) - English and Maths must be 2 of them
- Highest standard of written English
- A proven track record in using technology
- Reliable and flexible; prioritises work and stays calm under pressure
- Good current affairs knowledge
- Quick learner
- Experience in customer service (desirable)
|Team Working: Cooperating with and respecting colleagues to exceed the sum of individual efforts.
|Customer Service: Creating the best possible experience for clients and their customers.
|Communication: The ability to listen, express and articulate information effectively
|Performance Management: Delivery of business objectives through effective setting of personal and team goals.
|Results Focused: Getting the job done in an efficient way through effective time, task and financial management.
|Innovation & Continuous Improvement: Constantly seeking to improve the way business is done through analysis, creativity, problem solving and change initiatives.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's