ATA Service Technician
|Job Title:||ATA Service Technician|
|Salary:||£22000.00 - £280000 per annum|
|Start Date:||March 19|
|Contact Name:||Kristy Moore|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 12:48|
Seeking a highly motivated qualified and experienced ATA Technician with experience in the trade, to join our busy Service Team.
As an experienced Technician you will need to be skilled in all aspects of diagnostics, electronics, servicing and vehicle repairs.
You'll be able to demonstrate an ability to work on the latest vehicle technology in an environment that demands quality workmanship and commitment to delivering outstanding customer service.
* ATA Qualified with BMW experience
* Ability to work in a demanding environment
* Good time keeping and ability to work to a schedule
* Show care for customers vehicles and property and seek to achieve the highest customer satisfaction
* Carry out all work in a safe, environmentally friendly and economical way
* To build a bank of knowledge and skills to diagnose faults, carry out tests on vehicles and effect permanent and complete repairs
* Share skills and knowledge to develop others within the dealership
this role is working Monday to Friday 08.30-17.00pm and one Saturday morning in three (until 1pm)
Full Driving Licence Essential
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's