Part 2 Architctural Assistant
|Job Title:||Part 2 Architctural Assistant|
|Salary:||£24000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Dewhurst|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 16:36|
A fresh opportunity for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant has arisen at a contemporary, design led Architectural practice in central Birmingham. They are looking for a hardworking, creative individual to join their large collaborative team. This role would be perfect for an experience Part 2 Architectural Assistant looking to progress on towards their Part 3.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well-established practice with over 25 years’ experience. A successful candidate will be working across a range of residential projects, creating working drawings, completing planning applications and liaising with Clients and Planning Officers.
With its reputation for innovative design, this award winning practice is able to provide a successful applicant with the opportunity to progress on to their Part 3. On offer is also an annual bonus scheme and flexible working hours.
The Role: Part 2 Architectural Assistant
- Working on projects from start to finish, taking a strong involvement in the overall design process within the RIBA work stages
- Work alongside Product Designers in house and external construction professionals
- Production of information drawings, sketches and graphics
- Liaise with the client and external consultants, attending design team meetings, managing collaborative communication streams and ensuring that the design projects are on schedule
- A successful candidate will be exposed to a variety of different roles and every aspect of the build
- Experience working on high-end residential projects would be advantageous
- Experience working within the UK regulatory system (Planning and Building Regulations)
- Proficiency using Revit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated, creative and confident individual aiming to develop
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's