|Location||Southampton, Hampshire||Job Type||Contract|
|Salary||Up to £22400.00 per annum + Gratuities, pension||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Assistant Restaurant Manager - No late finishes! - Southampton - £22,400
A popular leisure business in the centre of Southampton is currently recruiting for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to assist in the management of their award winning restaurant. The successful candidate will work a 42 hour week and the average late shift will be finished at about 9pm. Weekend work is required. This is a 6 month contract but there is a high chance it will be permanent if the candidate is successful.
Assistant Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist in the hands on management of the award winning restaurant
- Supervise and train staff to deliver high standards
- Run shifts and be customer focussed at all times
- Assist with back office duties
- Offer ideas to ensure efficient service
Assistant Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Experience at Supervisor/Assistant Manager level in a quality restaurant/hotel environment.
- Excellent knowledge of food and wine
- A dedicated and passionate team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- A salary of £22,400
- Share gratuities
- Excellent career progression opportunities within the company
- Excellent company discounts and benefits
- Pension scheme
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.