|Location||Weybridge, Surrey||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £24000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Job title: Assistant Manager
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: up to £24,000 p/a dependent on experience
Shifts: up to 48 hours over 5 days a week, combining weekday, weekend and evening shifts
An Assistant Manager required for this Hotel which is situated in the heart of Weybridge They boast a popular restaurant with alfresco dining and host many weddings, private and corporate functions. Your main responsibilities will be within the F&B department although Duty Manager shift with be part of your role
- Assist and deputise for the F&B Manager
- Run shifts and be customer focussed at all times
- Be the main point of contact for functions such as Weddings
- Manage and train staff to deliver the correct standards
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Experience at manager or senior supervisory level ideally in large corporate hotels with a big focus on Food and Beverage.
- A dedicated and passionate team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- Salary of up to £24,000
- Chance to progress within the Hotel Group
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.