|Location||Godalming, Surrey||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £20000.00 per annum + Great Tips!||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Assistant Manager - Gastro Pub - Godalming - £20,000 plus tips
With pubs around Surrey and Hampshire and after 10 successful years, this vibrant pub group have 10 pubs and are looking for an Assistant Manager to join the team at their pub near Godalming. It is a position that requires someone who is personable, energetic and capable of managing and motivating the bar and front of house team to deliver excellent customer service and achieve impeccable standards in all aspects of the operation.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Assist and deputise for the General Manager
* Run shifts and be customer focused at all times
* Supervise and motivate a young team
* Develop and train the team
* Help with ideas to drive the business forward
* Deal with customer queries and complaints
What you need to get the job:
* Experience at Supervisory or Assistant Manager level within a similar environment
* A fun and outgoing personality and someone who enjoys working in a pub environment
* Ideally from a quality food led, pub environment
* Dedicated to and passionate about the hospitality industry
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* A form of transport due to the location of the pub
* Salary of £20,000 + Generous Tips
* Excellent training and career progression
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.