Assistant Manager - Fine Dining - £28k - Woking
|Job Title:||Assistant Manager - Fine Dining - £28k - Woking|
|Salary:||£28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Guildford Perms|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019 11:40|
An Assistant Restaurant Manager is required for this Fine Dining Restaurant set in a rural village in Surrey. They have won accolades for their food offering and are very popular. Housed in a beautiful Georgian building, the restaurant has around 50 covers which is stylish, contemporary, luxurious and is with a space.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- To help manage the day to running of the restaurant
- Deputise in the absence of the GM
- Run shifts and be customer focused at all times
- Manage and train the FOH team to deliver the correct standards
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Leasing with both the Head Chef and Sommeliers
- Dealing with daily takings and cashing up
- Restaurant Management experience within a rosette or Michelin Star restaurant environment
- Excellent knowledge of food and wine
- A dedicated and passionate team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- IT proficient
- Organised with paperwork
- You will be immaculate personal presentation
- Salary of £28,000
- Meals on duty
- Opportunity to work at one of the best restaurants in the area
To Apply - Simply click the ‘APPLY’ button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Fine Dining Operations Manager
Up to £26,000
Sous Chef - Fareham - Pub - £28k
£27000 - £28000 per annum + + Tips
Assistant Hospitality and Events Manager
Up to £28,000
Sous Chef - Luxury Break Hotel - Hungerford - Up to £28K
£27000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + amazing company benefits!