|Job Title:||Assistant Manager|
|Start Date:||2019-07-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Davina Healey|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 10:33|
We have a great opportunity to further your career in a truly customer focused environment. We are currently looking for an Assistant Manager to manage the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse at Heathrow Airport. This role will suit hardworking and driven individuals, who are passionate about quality food and high end service.
Our heritage is built on catering and hospitality experience and fuelled by our passion for exceptional food and service. For over 40 years we have been providing bespoke catering and hospitality services for sports stadia, racecourses, visitor, attractions, historic venues, major events and premium airline lounges. Recognised across the globe for hospitality, we help create exceptional moments at extraordinary events such as Royal Ascot, Tour de France, The Open Championship and RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
For more information on the company see Careers in Sports and Leisure
Competitive Salary + bonus + benefitsMain responsibilities
- Provide support to the General Manager based at Heathrow Airport
- Ensure smooth day to day running of the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
- Assist in the management of Chefs, Porters and the Deli Bar Team
- Deliver unrivalled and consistent food quality and a 5 star customer experience.
- Deliver Sodexo commitments in accordance with Virgin Atlantic expectations
- Continually bring added value to the business though innovation and pro-activeness
- Establish and maintain satisfactory relationships with individuals at all levels within the Company and the Client organisation.
- Maintain a safe working environment in accordance with Sodexo H&S policy and HAL regulations
- Previous managerial experience in a customer focused environment, ideally within a 5 star or high end establishment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT and administration skills
- Motivated and passionate about delivering great food and service
- Experience of airlines and airports would be an advantage
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£24,200 - £25,000
£21000 - £25000
£21000 - £25000
Assistant Restaurant Manager
£20000 - £22000 per annum
Assistant Manager - Gastro Pub - Godalming
Up to £20000.00 per annum + Great Tips!