|Salary||£28000 - £31212 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
Your responsibilities will include:
• Owning specific site P&Ls and producing their monthly management accounts to a high level of accuracy
• Delivering site P&L Reviews at month end
• Providing clear and actionable P&L explanation and Commentary to the site business support managers each month
• Dealing with site queries regarding their results, reconciling their Takings differences at month end, and ensuring any process issues are picked up and resolved
• Owning specific Balance Sheet accounts at month end and working with the team to deliver a comprehensively reconciled balance sheet pack each month
• Uploading the by month Budgets for new Acquisitions as required by the Acquisitions team
• Raising sales invoices and credits to clear inter-company balances as required by the MA Inter-company
• Being proactive in issue identification and resolution, including identification of profit opportunities
We are looking for an academically strong, focused individual who thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. You will be at either CIMA Operational Level plus P2 or ACCA four of the 6 skills levels passed (including F5 and F7).
Your other qualities will include:
• Excellent IT skills including excel, and confident on various management reporting systems
• Strong attention to detail, and able to deliver right-first-time results quickly
• Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work well within the team
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.