|Salary||£30000 - £34000 per annum, Benefits: Holidays & Overtime||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
With high quality organisational skills you will be able to coordinate all shift activities with a positive leadership approach. Implement company policies and procedures, enforce health and safety regulations and ensure all workers follow proper procedures.
Title: Assistant Factory Manager
Location : Newtownabbey
Start date: ASAP
Rate of pay: £30000 to 34000 per annum
Shift Pattern: Shifts may vary 6am - 6pm and 7.30pm - 5.30am
Duration: Ongoing with an opportunity to be made permanent depending on performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Manage the production function across the site, overseeing daily site operations
- Develop efficiency procedures to ensure effective use of materials, machines and manpower to produce quality products on time and within budget.
- Ensure that site morale and motivation is maintained to keep progress on schedule and identify any issues or problems at the earliest point possible to ensure swift resolution
- Oversee delivery of materials to site as per schedule
- Identifying staffing requirements to ensure maximum productivity at all times and help with the recruitment process
- Identifying training needs amongst existing team members
- Support with disciplinary and other issues when necessary
- Liaise with other departments to ensure resources are sufficient to meet Production targets
- Maintain a strong daily focus on process improvement and relevant initiatives
- Manage budgetary requirements of Production function, identifying the need for financial resources required
- Achieve profitability improvement targets by effectively managing the operational function.
- Manage and implement improvement plans to enhance performance across key areas.
- Lead and develop the operations team to ensure a highly trained and high performing team is in place.
- Lead, motivate, develop and performance manage the production department.
- Achieve KPI targets on productivity, waste, quality and cost.
- Ensure that the production is cost effective
- Estimate costs and set the quality standard
- Communicate effectively with all Department to resolve any issues which may impact on production. E.g. time requirements for deliveries, unexpected downtime, production finish time etc.
- Ensure that the company’s high health and safety standards are adhered to at all times