Assistant Distribution Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Distribution Manager|
|Salary:||£27000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Anna Hinton|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2019 14:16|
£27 - £30,000
Assistant Distribution Manager required by growing company, based near Swindon. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the warehouse, transport and operations so that customers' needs are met.
- Overseeing scheduling of deliveries and collections.
- Maintaining customer service levels and achieving cost targets.
- Recruitment, training an management of the warehouse team, to include appraisals.
- Responsible for facilities and health and safety.
- Overseeing stock rotation and quality of stock.
- Ensuring compliance of fleet vehicles.
- Looking after policies and procedures for the warehouse.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A background within a similar role, gained within a warehouse or distribution or equivalent environment.
- Experience of using logistics planning and stock management systems.
- Previous experience of leading and motivation a team.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Highly organised and able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Distribution & Logistics Manager
£46,200 - £50,000 DOE
Warehouse Assistant – Food Packing Area
£7.83 - £9.08 per hour
Competitive, based on experience
Supply Chain Manager
£38000 per annum
Contracts Manager - paving background
£25000 per annum