Assistant Civil Engineer
|Job Title:||Assistant Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension|
|Contact Name:||Josh Mattinson|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2019 12:13|
Unique opportunity in Birmingham!
We are delighted to be helping a highly regarded multidisciplinary consultancy in it’s search for an experienced Civil Engineer to join at an Assistant level with the view of growing it’s civil operations in Birmingham. This office is based in modern offices which are easily accessible from Birmingham New Street, they offer a contemporary working environment in one of Bristol’s premier office locations.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, contractors and other design teams.
- You will be accountable for taking a role in the delivery of development related infrastructure including surface water, foul water, highways and utilities design
- Providing expert technical advice and leading by example through the successful delivery of infrastructure, highways and drainage projects
- Providing both leadership and technical advice to project team members on the use of Autodesk Civils 3D and Microdrainage
- You will be mentored and developed by senior team members to help you achieve your full potential.
This company uses stare of the art software and incorporates Virtual reality systems into it’s BIM process.
- Working towards chartership with the ICE
- Solid land development infrastructure background (surface water, foul water drainage, highway and utility design)
- Experience using AutoCAD, Civils 3D, Microdrainage, Navisworks and Revit
- Expose to managing commercial aspects of projects
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Assistant Civil Engineer - Central London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension
Senior Civil Engineer
£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension
Graduate Civil Engineer
£20000 - £26000 per annum
Civil Infrastructure Design Engineer
£28000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive salary, Health insurance, Life assurance