Assistant Chef (Sous Chef)
|Job Title:||Assistant Chef (Sous Chef)|
|Salary:||£8.75 - £9.00|
|Start Date:||2019-06-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Amy Darcy-Jones|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2019 15:50|
An assistant (Sous) Chef is required to assist with the preparation of all foods for residents, staff and visitor food services. Working within our Healthcare segment we offer excellent opportunities to grow your skills.Main responsibilities
- Manage stock control and rotation.
- Complete audit and quality standard documentation.
- Ensure all food are prepared according to standard recipe and production schedules.
- Assist with the preparation of all food, taking into account specific needs and special diet requirements.
- Assist in the planning of menu's, orders and rota organisation.
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness in the food preparation and service areas at all times.
- Deputise for the Chef Manager when needed.
- Qualified Chef
- Ability to adhere to legislation
- Able to effectively manage resource
- Good literacy and numeracy
- Experience of working within and team, able to display good communication skills
- Experience within a similar environment
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£15 per hour
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£10 - £15 per hour + Holiday Pay, Pension and flexible hours.
£10.00 - £11.00 per hour + Variable Benefits
£11 per hour, Benefits: Holiday Pay
Assistant Chef Manager - £12.70p/h - Contract Catering School
Up to £12.70 per hour