Assistant Centre Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Centre Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £32000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Sayers|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2019 07:51|
£30,000-£32,000 plus Bonus
An award winning property company with a portfolio of cool, hip Business Centres throughout London are seeking to appoint an Assistant Centre Manager to work for a brand new site situated in South East London. You need to have previous Business Centre or Serviced Office experience with a flair for Sales/Marketing.
To assist the Centre Manager to pro-actively manage and market the above Business
Centre to ensure:
High levels of customer service and customer satisfaction;
Strong sales results;
Rent roll and occupancy are maximised through the delivery of on site initiatives;
- Encourage sales by conducting viewings of vacant space, selling the space, explaining the letting terms and maximising other added value services - i.e. meeting rooms, telecoms etc.
- Assist in hosting networking events to create and forge new relationships with potential customers and relevant stakeholders
- Familiar with telecoms industry terminology, USPs, sales process and pricing and the ability to communicate this to potential customers
- Assist in the hosting, management and marketing (if applicable) - ensure all up/down sizing opportunities are maximised
- Familiarisation with competing centres and services in the local areas
- To provide "best in class" customer service to all customers
- To liaise with all existing customers and potential new customers to strengthen and grow good customer relationships by understanding their businesses
- Ensure all day to day customer needs and complaints are handled quickly, efficiently and to ensure total customer satisfaction
- Supervising and motivating the on-site team
- Encourage good communication, team work and an entrepreneurial environment
- Deputise in the absence of the Centre Manager and in consultation with the Portfolio Manager.
- Marketing, Community Management and Sustainability
- Encourage inter-customer trading events through network and location websites
- Promote added value services and familiar with telecoms terminology
- Promote Centre through customer and general public contact.
- Assist in maximising revenues from organising and managing events to help promote customers, build communities, and social/networking events
- Use Twitter/Facebook and any other relevant social media to increase awareness of both customers and the centre in the wider community
- To work closely with space to ensure its close integration, success and promotion as a driving force for the business
- Support and promote sustainability programme through the customer base and other stakeholders
- Portfolio Management
- To help identify value enhancing centre improvements and recommend these to the Centre Manager & Portfolio Manager
- To work effectively with the FM team to ensure high standards of presentation, maintenance, and arrange reactive works if necessary.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety Policy and all associated statutory requirements throughout the centre.
- Familiarisation with the customer moving in and out procedures, including management of the dilapidations process and unit prep
- Ensure that all customers are complying with the lease terms.
- Full implementation of the Centre Administration Procedures
- To carry out specific duties as agreed with the Centre Manager
To work within the service charge budget with the Centre Manager, FM Manager and other colleagues
Encourage sales to achieve company targets, ensure rent and service charge income are to full target levels.
Assist with arrears collection prior to handing over difficult cases to Credit Control team.
Key Skills Requirements and Qualifications:
Previous experience in a strong customer facing and sales environment
Personal and professional with proven experience in customer care and people skills. A strong verbal communicator with excellent written and spoken English and the ability to communicate comfortably with all other internal staff at all levels
Strong IT skills, being proficient in ECS, WLX and other internal systems, with a sound grasp of social media and how this can be used to engage with relevant stakeholders, market property and build a community - twitter, Facebook etc.
The ability to work under pressure, monitor financial, budgetary and occupancy targets and perform in a flexible working environment. It will be necessary to help organise and attend events outside of working hours and be contacted out of hours in the event of an emergency (when Centre Manager not available)
A proven ability to help organise and assist the Centre Manager to manage internal and external marketing events to promote the centres for example through social media, in conjunction (but not solely with the marketing team.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's