Asset and Lifecycle Manager
|Job Title:||Asset and Lifecycle Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £42000|
|Start Date:||2019-06-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Magita Lauder|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019 13:00|
Are you innovative and have experience of the total life cycle approach to asset management? This could be the role for you! The Asset & Lifecycle Manager must have experience in a similar role and understand the processes, benefits and implement ways in which asset management can bring about positive changes.
Sodexo are recruiting for an Asset & Lifecycle Manager to be based at one of our prestigious client sites in Yeovil. You will be responsible for managing and continuously improving the Asset Management System (AMS) to support the safe, efficient and effective delivery of the asset management objectives and contract requirements.
This is a Monday to Friday role with a salary of £40,000 to £42,000 with an array of benefits attached including retailer discount schemes, annual leave and pension.
If you would like more information to understand what it is like to work for Sodexo and a career in Corporate Services, please follow the link below;
- Asset Management System (AMS)
- Build and deliver all Asset Management Framework (AMF) processes and associated procedures, including the Asset Management Contract Manual in line with Global AMF requirements.
- Develop and implement resilient processes, procedures and documents to simplify work flow and ensure these processes are recorded and followed.
- Use of the CAFM system (Global Maximo) to utilise Asset Management Information to generate reports and inform capital spend budgets to for Sodexo and client. This will take the form of updating the Forward Maintenance Register (FMR) and physical site surveys as well as desktop reviews. The updates will also require the ability to develop budgetary costs.
- To provide support and guidance to the operational teams to ensure compliance with the contract requirements of statutory legislation and critical maintenance of Buildings Services Equipment
- To complete a review of the asset database for each contract location, assessment of asset criticality including taking inputs from client, customer and operational team and development of future planned maintenance budgets and labour structures.
- Implementation of a programme of assessment and maintenance of site utilities and infrastructure. This will require collation of reports provided by specialists and consultants and subsequent development of budgets for future repair/replacement activities.
- Support of the Technical Services Manager in providing Centre of Excellence support to the contract team by being a source of expert opinion in all matters of Technical Services delivery
- Working knowledge of Asset Management Systems in a FM/Commercial/Industrial/Process environment
- Understand the total life cycle approach to Asset Management, and the benefits that can accrue to organisations through the application of these concepts and principles
- Understand Asset Management processes, and the way in which an asset management improvement program will bring about changes
- Be familiar with statutory by laws, other legislative requirements and current trends in asset management
- Working knowledge of MS Office to enable delivery of role requirements
- Building services or asset management related qualification or relevant demonstrable experience
- Understanding of M&E systems and terminology
- Experience within customer facing environments and resolving problems professionally
- Have established asset data needs and reporting requirements
- Working knowledge of Maximo or other CAFM systems
Formal Education & Certification
- Member of a relevant professional organisation (IAM, IMechE, IET)
- Certificate or Diploma in Asset Management from the IAM
- Working towards either of the above would be advantageous
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's