|Salary||£8.50 - £8.75 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
£8.50 - £8.75.
Pertemps Burton - are currently recruiting for an Assembly Operative on behalf of our client who are a global manufacturer of industrial and commercial pumps based in Burton on Trent.
The Assembly Operative's duties will include:
- The mechanical and electrical assembly of packaged pump systems.
- Ensuring the highest quality of all assembly tasks to manufactuer a quality finished product.
- Reporting to and working in conjunction with the production manager.
- Ensuring safety procedures are followed and a clean and safe working environment is maintained at all times.
The Assembly Operative will have the following:
- Experience of mechanical or electrical assembly procedures within an industrial environment.
- Ideally a relevant engineering city and guilds or NVQ qualification/apprenticeship.
The Successfull candidate will work permanent days.
Hours of work will be 07.30am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday.
This is a temporary to permanent role, excellent opportinuty to join a thriving company!