|Job Title:||Assembly Operative|
|Location:||South Molton, Devon|
|Contact Name:||Laura Holland|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2018 14:48|
Acorn is seeking dexterous assembly staff for our client based in South Molton. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable manufacturer in the heart of Devon.
To assemble parts in accordance with drawing and quality requirements
- Soldering (training available).
- Check accuracy of parts using appropriate measuring tools.
- Take corrective action to rectify errors.
- Cover and adapt to work in different areas as required.
- Assist in achieving and improving process times.
- Previous factory experience in a similar role highly desirable.
- Knowledge of basic shop floor measurement techniques.
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering drawings and instructions.
- Soldering experience highly desirable.
- Extracurricular hobbies that involve soldering, mechanics or assembly would be transferable to this role.
- Training will be provided.
Apply online today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8.84 - £9.90 per hour + overtime
£8.84 - £9.63 per hour + Overtime
£20000 - £21000 per annum
£9.07 per hour, Benefits: holiday pay, pension
£8.21 per hour