|Job Title:||Assembly Operative|
|Location:||South Molton, Devon|
|Contact Name:||Laura Holland|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2018 14:48|
Acorn is seeking dexterous assembly staff for our client based in South Molton. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable manufacturer in the heart of Devon.
To assemble parts in accordance with drawing and quality requirements
- Soldering (training available).
- Check accuracy of parts using appropriate measuring tools.
- Take corrective action to rectify errors.
- Cover and adapt to work in different areas as required.
- Assist in achieving and improving process times.
- Previous factory experience in a similar role highly desirable.
- Knowledge of basic shop floor measurement techniques.
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering drawings and instructions.
- Soldering experience highly desirable.
- Extracurricular hobbies that involve soldering, mechanics or assembly would be transferable to this role.
- Training will be provided.
Apply online today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£16000 - £18000 per annum
£8.10 - £8.43 per hour + overtime
South Molton, Devon
Up to £8.68 per hour
£7.88 - £8.50 per hour
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour