|Job Title:||Assembly Fitter|
|Salary:||£20000 - £26000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Steve Newey|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2019 11:12|
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Assembly Fitter to join an established Multinational Engineering Company working in their factory close Birmingham City Centre.
My client is looking for a hands on individual with existing mechanical knowledge (ideally having served an apprenticeship) who can work to the strict quality standards required by their customers. Training will be available for specific areas and support as needed.
You will be required to :-
• Build assemblies and sub-assemblies;
• Use test equipment;
• Use shot blasting, spraying and etching equipment as required;
• Work to resolve production issues;
• Work on lean activities to improve the assembly cell.
Our Client are looking for the following attributes from potential candidates:-
• Strong mechanical background;
• Experience of manual assembly processes;
• Knowledge of manual and power hand tools;
• Previous use of measuring tools such as verniers, gauges etc;
• Experience with reading technical drawings
• Pro-active, enthusiastic and self-motivated;
• A commitment to Health & Safety practices;
• Aptitude for learning with close attention to detail and working to precision tolerances;
This is an excellent opportunity for progression and self-development within the group.
Based on a straight day shift working a 37 hour week (Mon-Thurs 7:30am-4:00pm & Fri 7:30am-1:00pm) . The remuneration package will include a salary from £20-26k (depending upon experience) together with a company pension scheme and other benefits.
Please click apply to submit your details or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's