Area Support Chef
|Job Title:||Area Support Chef|
|Location:||Thornton Heath, Surrey|
|Salary:||£21133.00 - £25688.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 11:12|
My client has a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding Area Support Chef on a Monday to Friday basis.
As an Area Support Chef you will maintain and develop food standards through the team within the group school business to client and company standard, in addition to providing cover in kitchens during periods of absence of the chef/cook manager, completing duties and responsibilities of the chef/cook manager.
- Job Role: Area Support Chef
- Sector: Contract Catering - School
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £12.54 p.a ( 42 Term time £21,133.0 OR 52 weeks £25,688.0)
- Location: Coulsdon/Croydon/Wandsworth/Kingston area
- Hours: 7.30am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday
- Must own and drive a car and must have a clean driver's licence
- To ensure that the company's reputation for excellent food and service is enhanced with the client and customers
- To monitor waste
- To ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy
- To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
- To ensure all food is cooked, presented and served in line with company standards
- To act as a positive ambassador for the business
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
- To ensure all equipment is well maintained and is in good working order
- You will also be IT proficient.
- Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Strong Team Leader
- Experience in a similar role
- Level 2 OR 3 Food & Health Safety qualifications is essential
- City & Guild 706/1 706/2
- NVQ or equivalent Qualification
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's