|Salary||£25000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
A well reputable chartered Architectural consultancy that has been established for over 40 years is requiring an Architectural Technologist to join them. This is the chance to join an exceptional medium size company in a beautiful seaside town, the team are very friendly, sociable outside of work and all muck in together.
You will find yourself working on and delivering some very exciting high end local projects, this being mainly in residential and commercial. As the Architectural Technologist, you will be assisting the Associate Director of the office and seeing projects through from start through to completion.
The Role: Architectural Technologist
- Producing working drawing packages
- Liaising with consultants and clients
- Lead and manage technical design projects
- Attending site meetings
- Measured surveys and site inspections
The Candidate: Architectural Technologist
- Excellent communication skills and work well in a team and independently
- Previous experience working on residential and commercial project sectors
- Technical ability and capability to take full responsibility for own workload
- Architectural degree
- A minimum of a couple of years industry experience is required