|Salary||£26000 - £34000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
Fresh opportunity for an Architectural Technologist with an award winning consultancy. The practice is looking for talented and enthusiastic Architectural Technologist to join the busy and vibrant team in South Oxfordshire.
The consultancy works on a range of projects across architecture and urban design, predominately in the residential sectors, from bespoke housing solutions to working on smaller developments as well as masterplanning projects and retirement and care facilities. The ideal candidate will have prior experience within the residential sector. They will be looking to progress their skills, stepping into a senior role in time. There is a lot of progression and development on offer in this role at a practice who promote development!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career with a medium sized Consultancy. A successful candidate will have the opportunity to work as part of a talented team in a conveniently located office with the access to free car parking.
Architectural Technologist: Responsibilities
- Following company procedures and those concerning quality assurance
- Production of construction information
- Working heavily in the post planning and construction stages
- Prepare detailed drawings, layouts, graphic designs and sketches
- Confident leading a team and working on own initiative
- Liaise and communicate with different consultants
- You will need a relevant qualification in Architectural Technology, Architecture or the Built Environment
- Familiarity with CAD programmes including AutoCAD and Revit
- Flexible attitude with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and hit deadlines
- Up to date on UK’s building regulations
- Prior experience in the residential sector