|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
A new opportunity for an Architectural Technologist has arisen at an award-wining Architecture and Design practice in Leicester. They are looking for a motivated Architectural Technologist to deliver bespoke solutions for their most prestigious candidates and develop within the practice into a Senior role.
The contemporary architectural team are dedicated to providing excellent client service across a wide range of project sectors, including; hotels and leisure, residential, retail and listed buildings. As a successful Architectural Technologist candidate you’ll experience a range of sectors, working with and developing strong business relationships with your clients. You’ll be provided with the training and support needed to progress your career.
On offer is an excellent benefits package, private healthcare, a cycle to work schemes and compensation for overtime. As well as the chance to be part of a medium sized, social team!
The Role: Senior Architectural Technician
- Job Runner
- Responsible for construction management
- Produce planning drawings, working drawings and specifications
- Use AutoCAD and Revit to produce detailed drawings
- Liaise with governing authorities when needed as well as outside consultants and specialists
- Work with the team to resolve any issues during the process
The Candidate: Senior Architectural Technician
- Prior experience working on residential and retail projects
- Experienced across all RIBA stages
- Proficiency using AutoCAD and Revit
- Confident managing personal workload and leading others
- Relevant related qualification in Architecture or Construction, providing a portfolio of recent work