|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
An exciting opportunity for aN architectural Technologist to join a small Architectural consultancy and contribute to a growing practice. Based in Exeter, the successful applicant will be joining a small team with the potential of the company increasing the team over the next 24 months.
You will find yourself working on and delivering buildings mainly in the high end residential and commercial sector. Working closely with the director in a variety of stages, opportunity to grow with the practice and be a part of their success.
Responsibilities Architectural Techologist:
- Producing working drawing packages
- Liaising with consultants and clients
- Lead and manage technical design projects
- Attending site meetings
- Measured surveys and site inspections
- Proficient in Revit is desirable
- Excellent communication skills and work well in a team and independently
- Technical ability and capability to take full responsibility for own workload
- Architectural degree
- Architectural industry experience is required