|Salary||£30 - £35 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
A very reputable Award Winning Architectural consultancy in central Birmingham are looking for an experienced Architectural Technologist to join their friendly team of 20 based in their very modern offices in a great location in Birmingham.
You will be working in a range of multi million pound projects in a variety of sectors such as commercial, residential, high rise and industrial. The consultancy provides a range of services from feasibility studies and concept design, to detail design and production information is complemented by urban design and master planning, landscaping, interior design and expert witness functions.
• Responsible for assisting in the preparation of design and construction documents
• To provide design and technical support
• Amend and update drawings
• Assist project teams and other staff members as required
• Liaising with members of the design team and Provide Assistance to the design team where appropriate
• Working towards deadlines, budgets, and resolve any issues that may arise
• Up to date on UK’s building regulations
• Visit site to ensure everything is running to plans and timescales
• You must be proficient on Revit / Microstation
• Advanced 3D Capabilities
• Architectural or buildings background
• A proactive team player
This is a great opportunity to work with a company who will fully support career progression at all stages of your Architecture education. If you are interested give Charlie Cox a call at RGB Recruitment 01392 314052 ASAP!