|Salary||£25000 - £32000 per annum||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
The firm has a wealth of experience across a range of sectors including housing, offices, education and healthcare and is well known for the strength and reliability of their work. A successful candidate will be working on multi-storey commercial and residential projects, so prior experience with large scale projects is desirable and proficiency using Revit is essential. A successful candidate will be working within the Technical Architecture team as crossing over and working within the design studio, dependant on projects.
This is a great opportunity to work with a company who will fully support career progression at all stages of your Architecture education, also offering benefits such as cycle scheme, pension scheme, bonus and healthcare opportunities as part of an expanding Birmingham team.
Responsibilities: Architectural Technologist
- Working on tender packages within the design and technical studios
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation of design and construction documents
- To provide design and technical support
- Amend and update drawings
- Working from RIBA stage 3 onwards
- Working towards deadlines, budgets, and resolve any issues that may arise
- Visit site to ensure everything is running to plans and timescales
- Proficient using Revit is essential
- Advanced 3D Capabilities
- Architectural or buildings background with previous experience across a range of projects
- Recent work examples