Graduate Transport Planner - Central London
|Job Title:||Graduate Transport Planner - Central London|
|Salary:||£27000 - £32000 per annum|
|Start Date:||Immediate start is applicable|
|Contact Name:||Parvez Miah|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019 17:16|
- For the right Graduate Transport Planner, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £27,000 to £32,000 (depending on experience)
- On the job and off the job training provided on a regular basis
- 25 Days Annual Leave, increases by 1 day every three years.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Social events on an occasional basis, e.g. Swingers Golf
- Quick progression within company is encouraged.
- A specialist development planning consultancy based in Central London specifically focusing on; Transport Planning, Traffic Engineering and Infrastructure Design.
- The transport planning team is 10 people strong consisting of; Transport Planners and Technicians who provide expert advice to a number of clients within the Private and Public sector.
- Working as a Graduate Transport Planner within this consultancy you would be able to gain hands on experience and training whilst working alongside skilled Engineers and Planners.
- Opportunities to get involved in all aspects of Development and Transport Planning.
- Young vibrant office based in Central London.
- Would have some experience working within the development planning sector, producing efficient Transport Assessments and Statements.
- Is Degree qualified in the relevant field (e.g. Geography, Civil Engineering)
- Would have knowledge with the following software; ARCADY, PICADY, AutoTrack.
- Able to communicate effectively in verbal and written forms.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Transport Planner - Nottingham
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Infrastructure Engineer - Central London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Civil Engineer - Central London
£35000 - £42000 per annum
Senior Civil Engineer - Central London
£40000 - £48000 per annum
£24000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension, professional subscriptions paid