|Salary:||£32000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Dewhurst|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2019 10:25|
An opportunity for an Architect has arisen in Oxford to join a well-established, highly regarded Architectural practice. The firm specialise in large scale residential schemes, urban expansion and student accommodation and are currently looking to expand the team due to a sustained high work load.
This award winning practice champions the use of BIM and ensuring they are ahead of the curb when it comes to applying technologies and interactive environments. They are looking for a technically minded individual who is proficient using Revit as well as being comfortable in front of clients.
A successful Architect candidate will be provided with a chance to work across a range of sectors, however experience within the residential sector will be advantageous. As the company works hand in hand with multiple national Housing Developers, Housing Associations and Contractors. You will be given the opportunity to work in a modern office setting in a beautiful scenic location, working alongside an experienced team.
The Role: Architect
- Project Running and Delivery
- Attending meetings and liaising Clients to understand their business goals create strong relationships
- Working towards the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Managing planning applications, building regulations, and Tender actions
- Working across all RIBA stages
- Working towards fixed budgets and times deadlines
- Assist in business development
- Fully registered, Part III qualified Architect
- Prior experience at an associate level, running projects
- Confident using Revit with a strong knowledge of BIM
- Up to date with UK Building Regulations and Planning Policy
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's