Apprenticeship - Sales Executive
|Job Title:||Apprenticeship - Sales Executive|
|Start Date:||2019-07-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Davina Healey|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 13:21|
We are recruiting an Apprenticeship Sales Executive to be based at Bateaux London. This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to develop your career. The role will include but not limited to, pro-actively selling and promoting all venue conference and banqueting facilities by maximizing business from new and existing customers and gaining operational knowledge of all aspects of event planning and design to enhance the sales process.
Our heritage is built on catering and hospitality experience and fuelled by our passion for exceptional food and service. For over 40 years we have been providing bespoke catering and hospitality services for sports stadia, racecourses, visitor, attractions, historic venues, major events and premium airline lounges. Recognised across the globe for hospitality, we help create exceptional moments at extraordinary events such as Royal Ascot, Tour de France, The Open Championship and RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
For more information on the company see Careers in Sports and Leisure
£10,000 plus benefitsMain responsibilities
- Exceed targets by providing customers with a motivating and exemplary sales experience
- Work alongside the HOS to deliver an agreed strategy and tactical action plan
- Actively seek out and develop new business pipeline
- Develop existing accounts and engage with them to increase their commitment.
- To research, identify and manage new market and account opportunities via daily research, competitor / corporate and industry partner annual events calendars and leads generated internally via the Sales Hub and UK MICE Team.
- Receiving, monitoring and action incoming enquiries and be the lead sales person for the business at all times
- Provide weekly sales reports and pipeline to the HOS.
- A good researcher, negotiator, and client focussed approach
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication verbal & written skills
- Confident presentation ability
- Excellent business relationship building skills and understanding of customer needs
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver measureable sales targets
- Excellent time management and organisational skills in order to prioritise various job demands
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's