|Job Title:||Apprenticeship Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Oliver|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019 14:44|
An established professional association /charity based in the Centre of Bristol, not far from Temple Meads are looking for an Apprenticeship Manager to join them.
Our client offer brilliant benefits including; 27 days holiday + bank holidays. Parking will also be provided on a rota basis. They are based near Cabot Circus so very central location. Option to buy holiday options and an excellent pension scheme which is 10 % employer - 6 % employee.
You will be working Monday - Friday 9am - 5.00pm and receive a salary circa £40,000 per annum (depending on experience).
The role is Bristol based with some national travel.
This exciting role will play a pivotal role in growing the apprenticeship programme, taking full responsibility for its successful development and delivery. You will work closely with NHS employers and other training provider, to support the design, development, and implementation of relevant apprenticeship programmes that meet the needs of NHS staff. You will work with colleagues in the academy, education and professional development teams to identify key opportunities and drive the delivery of relevant, top quality apprenticeship training provision throughout the NHS and beyond.
You will have a proven ability to develop a responsive, efficient, and relevant apprenticeship curriculum and create innovative, client-focused solutions.
This is a strategic and organisational role. You will need to have experience of training delivery and will frequently be required to provide reports, attend meetings and deliver presentations to enable people to understand key updates and developments in the area of apprenticeships. The role will involve a high level of motivation and drive as well as outstanding communication, relationship building and project management skills.
Key duties will include:
-Ensuring that the academy maintains its status as a registered apprenticeship training provider, being responsible for quality assurance, and impact of the full range of apprenticeships delivered by the organisation as an accredited training provider
- To ensure the quality systems, policies and processes are in line with the requirements of the regulators and that these are compliant with educational philosophies
- To ensure that any legal requirements with regards to apprenticeships are adhered to, ensure high quality training provision through the academy's quality systems and procedures including compliance with SFA funding rules
- Liaise with and respond to requests from the relevant regulatory bodies - e.g. Ofsted, ensure there is a valid and current Ofsted linked self-assessment report and quality improvement plan, effectively engage with the process of Ofsted inspections, manage the delivery of the apprenticeship programme with levy and non-levy paying employers
- Have overall responsibility for the operation and management of the managing agent, and where appropriate, sub-contractor arrangement with the chosen ESFA registered providers
- work with NHS organisations and other training providers to support the design, development, and delivery of relevant apprenticeship programmes for NHS staff using training materials and content including qualifications, e-learning and the board game
- Identify and explore a range of apprenticeship opportunities, develop a network of apprenticeship contacts, act as the lead adviser on apprenticeships and provide regular updates and presentations on apprenticeships
- Research and keep up to date with the latest developments in apprenticeships, liaise with key apprenticeship organisations, evidence effective target setting & analysis of related data to inform, performance improvement, quality improvement etc
- Monitor progress of learners, their outcomes, ensure the content of the designated apprenticeship programmes is in line with apprenticeship standards and end point assessment requirements. Work with a group of NHS employers to explore the development of an apprenticeship trailblazer aligned with healthcare business and finance
- Detailed understanding of the UKs Further Education sector, including apprenticeships
- Experience in or a good understanding of the healthcare sector, proven previous involvement in and experience of apprenticeship development scheme management
- Experience with Ofsted and other relevant education regulators, experience of training delivery, experience of working with and supporting teams and individuals, experience of effective performance improvement and quality assurance
- Sound knowledge, understanding and experience of stakeholder management
- excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Excellent relationship building skills, project management skills, budget management skills
If you are interested in this role please click apply now! Or please contact Lucy Oliver at Pertemps Bristol office.
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you're not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£26000 - £29000 per annum
£23000 - £29000 per annum
£25000 - £29000 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum
£34749 - £42751 per annum