|Job Title:||Apprenticeship Assessor/Coach|
|Salary:||£24000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days+ bank holiday, Pension, 45 pence per mile|
|Start Date:||2019-06-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Simon Atkins|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 14:23|
We are currently supporting a highly reputable Training Providers that have won a new contract to deliver Apprenticeship Programmes in Retail and Management
This organisation is experiencing significant growth so an excellent opportunity for development and progression.
We are looking for an experienced Trainer/Coach with experience of supporting learners who are working towards apprenticeships in Management.
This company offer a starting salary up to £32000, Pension Scheme, 25 days holidays + and a wide range of other benefits. As an Apprenticeship Assessor in Management and Retail you will also receive business mileage which is paid from home at 45 pence mile.
This position is a home based role and you will also travel to a variety of different clients within Herts, Bedfordshire and Cambridge.
Typical duties of the Apprenticeship Assessor will include:
- Supporting learners undertaking Apprenticeship Qualifications in Management L3 and Functional Skills
- Supporting learners in the workplace and guiding the learners to the End Point Assessment
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer about the Management Apprenticeship Programmes.
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Retail Apprenticeship Trainer/Assessor
- Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- Recognised teaching qualification e.g. PTLLS or equivalent
- Ideally hold a Recognised Management Qualification - ILM/CMI or educated to degree level.
- Vocational competence within Management
- Experience of coaching and assessing in Management Apprenticeships to L3
- Experience with supporting the delivery and testing of functional skills in Maths & English
This position is available immediately. For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle
Keywords: Apprenticeship Assessor, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, Trainer, NVQ Assessor, PTTLS, CTTLS, ILM, CMI, Management Trainer, Management Tutor, Management Assessor, ILM Level 5, CMI Level 5, Retail Assessor, Retail Management
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days+Christmas shutdown, 45 pence per mile, Pension
£40000 - £42000 per annum
Internal Quality Assurance Officer
£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days+bank holiday, pension
Quality and Compliance Officer- Apprenticeships Sector
£20000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days+bank hols, pension
Online Assessor/Marker- Minimal Travel
£24000 per annum