Apprentice Customer Service Operator
|Job Title:||Apprentice Customer Service Operator|
|Salary:||£15000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Keri McGhie|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 09:49|
- Ensures accurate data is entered into Hellogic and other operating platforms..
- Processing consignments following strict compliance procedures on all required paperwork, including customs processes, invoicing any other essential air, courier, road and ocean Import/Export related documentation.
- Review all customer bookings and clearance instructions, ensuring these are understood and followed.
- Provide all relevant service providers with the required information for successful service delivery in line contracted SLA's.
- Ensure all delivery instructions are clear, concise, and are provided in the correct format.
- Communicate with all local and overseas operations to ensure the accuracy on every consignment delivery.
- Manage in-transit milestones, for all shipments by obtaining the latest status information, updating systems and monitor accordingly and in line with the contracted SLA.
- In the event of a service failure identity the root cause and take appropriate action to address ensuring the customer is kept fully informed.
- Deliver accurate costs within Hellogic and other operating platforms.
- Raise sales invoices accurately within agreed KPI timescales.
- Comply with all relevant work and safety legislation, standards and organisational procedures and UK security regulations.
- Understand airfreight, sea freight, courier and road products including Incoterms.
- Provide competitive quotations and service solutions.
- Provide customer reports where required.
- Share initiatives which will enhance the customer experience and service excellence.
- Coordination with all warehouse and transport operations to ensure error free handling of consignments in line with contracted SLA's.
- Control input and handling of customer complaints, issues, quality non-compliance and operational irregularities with follow up and query resolution through the "Customer Relationship Management" (CRM) tool.
- Ensures service delivery is maintained to a high standard with complaints kept to a minimum.
- Regular communication with the overseas branches ensuring that all issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Communicate with the airlines and integrators regarding any service issues, ensuring that issues are resolved within a minimum timescale.
5 x GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths and English, Grade A – C
Experience in dealing with different types of people – gained through either academic or work experience
37 ½ hours per week, Monday to Thursday, 08.00 – 16.30, Friday 07.30 – 16.00 with an hours unpaid meal break each day
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£19000 - £21000 per annum
£16000 - £17000 per annum
£9.48 per hour
£8.60 per hour, Benefits: Excellent dedicated training and facilities with a break out area which includes a pool table, television, vending machines and kitchen equipment
£08.50 - £11.4 per hour