|Job Title:||Appointment Setter|
|Salary:||£15000 - £19000 per annum, Benefits: Commission|
|Contact Name:||Samantha Shaw|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 10:15|
I currently work with clients across South Yorkshire who may have potential opportunities for appointment setters to join their team on a permanent basis both full and part time.
Ideally you will need experience of appointment setting previously or a minimum of 12 months phone sales experience.
Your role will include the following:
- Speaking to clients on a daily basis within a specific sector.
- Working closely with account manager providing details of appointments booked.
- Playing a vital role in the business wins.
- Work within a target driven environment and adhere to quality and productivity targets
- Adhere to all business policies and procedures.
General Skills you will hold:
- Excellent written English to enable accurate responses to customers and 3rd party enquiries.
- Good computer skills including email, Microsoft Office and knowledge-based applications
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, while maintaining a high-quality response
- Excellent phone communication skills
- A team player
- Previous call sales experience.
If you are interested in hearing about these roles then send your CV today or call 0114 272 2600.
Blue Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's