|Salary||£35000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
The successful Analytical Scientist will be responsible for:
- To meet all safety and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) requirements
- To be responsible for own housekeeping within the lab and ensure the lab is left in a suitable state for use by others.
- To analyse samples, using appropriate methods, to the required standards producing high quality data.
- To ensure that equipment/instrumentation is calibrated and maintained and that laboratory records/ documentation complies with cGMPs.
- Able to evaluate and interpret data and draw sound scientific conclusions.
The Analytical Scientist will have:
- A degree in Chemistry related disciplines
- Experience in laboratory environment
- Knowledge and experience in Analytical techniques and HPLC experience
If you would like to speak to us about this Analytical Scientist role, please click apply or contact Kelly Head in our Swindon branch.