|Salary||£25000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Office Based- Fulltime- Permanent- Havant- Great Benefits +Bonus
Are you an Engineer who specialises in Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration? If so are you interested in working for one of the most successful manufacturers with an international presence?
FMC Network are proud to be working with one of the most outstanding manufacturers, assisting them to find an excellent air-conditioning & refrigeration engineer based in Havant, on a full time permanent basis.
Main Responsibilities will include:
• Assist in Providing Service Engineers with product support & Technical Help
• Site visits and hands-on activities in support of other Service Engineers or on a direct basis as the needs of the department, or as our customers, dictate will be necessary.
• Assist with preparing invoices for service work based on quoted activity and time sheets
• Assist with managing renewals of maintenance agreements
• Assist with maintain work schedule for Service Engineers and compiling weekly reports & expenses.
Successful Engineer MUST HAVE:
• Relevant qualifications to trade (air-conditioning & refrigeration)
• Relevant work experience in commercial air-conditioning and refrigeration
• CSCS Skill Card
This is a fantastic opportunity to come off the tools and join a market leader within the air-conditioning and refrigeration industry offering excellent career opportunities and stability.
For any more information or applications contact Amarah Ranger at Amarah.email@example.com or 01214505000