Admissions Administrator (Temp) - Derby
|Job Title:||Admissions Administrator (Temp) - Derby|
|Salary:||£9.83 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sangeeta Pangulier|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2018 17:44|
Contract type: Temporary until 31st March 2019
Hourly Rate: £9.83 p/h
Hours: Mon-Fri (9:00am - 5:00pm, with a 4:30pm finish on Friday) 30minutes for lunch
Please note there may be a requirement to work outside the standard hours during busy periods and recruitment events.
Located just outside of Derby city centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby. There are bus stops just outside the site, so is easily commutable from the Derby City Centre area.
Why should you apply?
We are proud to be working in partnership with one of Derby's largest Education providers. On-site facilities are available. There could be potential for longer term employment or other possible opportunities within the organisation.
We are currently looking to recruit an ADMISSION ADMINISTRATOR for our fantastic education client - University of Derby. You will be working as a key member of the admissions office working alongside other members of the team, and management.
The role requires a well organised, versatile administrator due to the variety of tasks that will be expected of you. You will be working in a fast paced environment working to deadlines.
This role will involve frequent interaction with colleagues and customers where a high level of written and verbal communication will be required. A flexible approach in this job is essential, as is the ability to prioritise and organise workloads.
- Strong computer skills - current work related experience using Microsoft Excel Word and Outlook.
- Especially important is experience of using pivot tables and databases to manage workload.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- The ability to consistently produce high quality work and consistently accurate written communication that is well structured
- Experience of working collaboratively in a team in a busy administrative environment
- Experience of working effectively within organisational/external procedures/regulations
- The ability to manage time and prioritise work effectively.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's