Administrator (Temp) - Derby City Centre
|Job Title:||Administrator (Temp) - Derby City Centre|
|Salary:||£8.33 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sangeeta Pangulier|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019 17:56|
Administrator - Full-Time (Temporary) - Derby
Blue Arrow Derby are currently looking to recruit a temporary ADMINISTRATOR for our fantastic client based in Derby. You would be working in a busy office environment, working alongside other colleagues as a key member of the team.
Pay Rate: £8.33 p/h
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm (and a 4:30pm finish on Friday's) - 1 hour for lunch
37 hours per week
Please note this is a temporary position to start ASAP, and is until the end of March 2019. There could be potential for this to be extended further, but will be reviewed nearer the time.
- Support committees
- Organising meetings
- Minute taking at meetings
- Reception and phone cover
- Data entry
- Updating records
- General administrative support as required - filing, photocopying, and scanning paperwork.
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Previous experience working within a busy office
- Current work related experience using Microsoft packages, including Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication talents
- Excellent organisational skills
- Keen eye for detail and has a strong ability to consistently produce high quality work
- Strong ability to produce accurate written communication that is well structured
- Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated team player
Located just outside of Derby city centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby. There are bus stops just outside the site, so is easily commutable from the Derby City Centre area.
Why should you apply?
We are proud to be working in partnership with one of Derby's largest Education providers. On-site facilities are available. There could be potential for longer term employment or other possible opportunities within the organisation.
Interested to know more? If you feel you can meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you to discuss further. We encourage all applications to be made via the click apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's