|Salary||£21000 - £23,500 (dependent on experience)||Sector||Facilities|
We are currently recruiting for a Master Data Administrator to join our team in Stevenage. This is a 9 months FTC role to cover maternity leave until 31/01/2020.
You will create and maintain all elements of purchasing master data within SAP, Product Database and FMS (Food Management System) within agreed time lines to ensure availability of accurate data for internal stakeholders, vendors and the FMS. This is not a data input role, we are looking for candidates that have previous experience working with different database’s and extracting and cleansing that data.
The master data team maintains approximately 10,000 vendor masters and 5,000 article masters in SAP for all UK and Ireland company codes and purchasing organisations and maintains 25,000 vendor to profit center rebate linksMain responsibilities
- Create and maintain purchasing master data within the systems used to agreed time lines
- Monthly and quarterly housekeeping and cleanses of master data to maintain and improve accuracy and quality of existing master data
- Resolve issues and queries raised by internal stakeholders and vendors, escalating where necessary
- SAP patch testing and UAT for system enhancements
- Process and user guide reviews following each system enhancement or yearly as a minimum to ensure accuracy, relevance and best practice
- Data management risk reviews to ensure risk mitigation is in place where necessary
- Experience of working with SAP master data
- Experience of system UAT
- Experience of writing and working with processes and user guides