|Job Title:||Administrator (BIGS)|
|Salary:||Up to £22,000|
|Start Date:||2019-07-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Davina Healey|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 08:36|
We are currently recruiting two new Administrator roles to work within and support our business improvement & growth support (BIGS) team. The roles can be based from either our Salford or Stevenage office. We are recruiting for 1 permanent role and 1 6 months FTC. These are not standard admin role’s, you will work with a number of different teams and stakeholders including business improvement, service support, deployment, programme management and bid support so no two days are ever the same.
You will provide administrative support to all teams within BIGS, playing a supporting role in new contract openings within the UK & Ireland. You will play a key role in administering and ensuring compliance of all programme governance and management methodology and tools. You will support the completion of and version control of documentation including templates, filing and archiving.
This role would suit candidates with previous solid administration experience and offers a competitive salary. As this is a new role you would also be given the autonomy to help create and shape the role moving forward.Package description
Up to £22,000 depending on experience + benefitsMain responsibilities
- Support the BIGS team in administration tasks as requested in line with team governance structures.
- Support and coordinate meeting request for teams involved in mobilisation and change projects
- Organise and support internal BIGS team meetings.
- Ensure PMO activities are undertaken regularly and efficiently, such as central documentation storage, meeting administration and arrangement, and other PMO activities as requested by the Programme Manager.
- Manage documentation, templates and plans to ensure compliance to methodology and tools
- Manage Travel arrangements for BIGS Team
- Ensure O365 SharePoint space is managed and maintained
- Track and manage feedback to Lessons Learned
- Raise purchase orders
- Order equipment necessary for mobilisation e.g Uniforms, IT etc
- Support the writing and collation of presentation materials and printing of documents
- Strong administrative experience
- Excellent team organisation and coordination skills
- Highly organised and responsive, with ability to deliver under pressure
- Excellent documentation skills
- High levels of computer literacy – Microsoft Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint, MS Visio and Outlook
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to be flexible and agile
- Ability to work openly and collaboratively
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of project planning and coordination
- Experience of SAP
- Process mapping techniques
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's