|Salary:||£9 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Brady|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2019 16:55|
£9 per hour
3 months temporary assignment
Do you organised, able to ccommmunicate clearly at all levels and have previous Administrative experience?
Are you looking for the next step in your career and are you available immediate?
An exciting opportunity as arisen for an experienced administrator to join a leading Transportation company based in Simonstone, Burley. Initially on a 3 month temporay assignment, there are strong possibilities for extension if successful.
- First point of contact for the vehicle operators to ascertain the contact names and numbers for drivers and assist with planning next-day bookings.
- Responding to colleague and third party emails and calls to solve problems and provide an efficient customer service.
- Update client records using a bespoke internal system
- General administrative duties such as filling, archiving, scanning and distributing the post
- Confident phone manner with previous office / customer service skills
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Can do attitude
Hours: Monday to Friday – 9am until 3pm
Weekly Pay, accrued holiday, pension scheme, onsite kitchen, opportunity to work for a leading travel company, potential for extension and more!
If the above is of interest, then click to apply! Or, if you would like more information, pick up the phone and call Pertemps Office and Professional (Leeds) and ask Lauren Brady.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's