|Salary:||£8.49 - £8.50 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-05-31 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lynda Eldridge|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 16:51|
12.30 - 17.30 hours Mon - Friday
Do you have the ability to multi-task and are willing to take on a new challenge?
Potential of a Permanent opportunity for the right person.
A successful forward thinking company in Central Bristol are looking for an Administrator. If you enjoy a role with lots of variety then please read on;
The main duties for the role of Administrator will be:
- Covering reception
- General Office Administration/ Maintenance duties
- Producing purchase orders
- Customer Invoicing
- Assisting with company Health and Safety and HR duties
- Assisting with Archiving
To be the successful candidate you will need:
- Previous office based experience
- Excellent IT skills, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong Communication Skills
- Effective Time and Task Management Skills
Please send a CV today if you are interested to Lynda.firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we are only able to contact short listed candidates due to the huge number of CVs we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant in the next five days it means that unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion. Please reapply for any other suitable roles in the future.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's