|Salary||£10.23 - £11.25 per hour||Sector||Government & Public Sector|
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of this role is to provide a range of administrative activities to enable a department to fulfil its functions to a high quality standard.
The postholder will have knowledge of facts, principles, processes and general concepts in a field of work.
- Arranging meetings and minute taking
- Collating information from both internal and external stakeholders
- First point of contact on the Turas People helpdesk for trainees and placement boards
- Work closely with the Turas development team to resolve queries relating to the system
- Updating the extranet site for all junior doctors
- Any ad hoc administration tasks as required
- Assisting with processing maternity paperwork
- Relevant experience in a general office role, for example typing, administration
- Able to prioritise own workload and work to deadlines
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages (eg Word, Excel, Access,
- Ability to communicate effectively with people in the workplace with a variety of internal and external contacts in person, by phone, and by email.