|Salary:||£10.12 per hour, Benefits: Regular pay reviews & Potential to earn bonus|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Edinburgh|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2019 16:08|
We have several openings in the Edinburgh’s City Centre for Administrators working for a large client in the financial services industry. This position will involve working with the KYC analysts providing administrative support. This role could eventually lead to working in a KYC Analyst
- Carry out a range of demanding clerical or customer service duties, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adhere to all specified Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations.
• As appropriate oversee the workflow of other colleagues, giving appropriate advice, guidance and direction to ensure work is completed in an efficient and timely manner.
• Respond to a range of demanding enquiries, clarifying customers understanding of the information being given.
• Act as a source of expertise to junior / less experience team members providing coaching as support where necessary and arranging more formal training as appropriate.
• Contribute to the appraisal process, collecting and keeping appropriate data.
• Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes / procedures / systems.
• Where required verify and check the work of other colleagues.
• When required support line management with the implementation of changes in own work area.
• Undertake duties at a similar or lower level as required.
- Administrative Experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Strong IT Skills
- Some Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering would be a benefit.
This role will require you to complete an extensive background check. However, for the successful candidates is a fantastic opportunity to break into the financial services industry where they have excellent opportunities to progress. If this sounds like the ideal position for you, apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's