|Salary:||£8.21 - £15 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Capita Manchester|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 19:17|
Full time hours
Monday – Friday
£8.21 - £15 per hour depending on experience
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to work with one of our clients who is the largest business process outsourcing and professional services company in the UK!
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to help with TUPE transfer paperwork for our client who deals with multinational defence, security and aerospace. This role involves dealing with sensitive HR information and due to the high security site, successful candidates will have to pass extensive security checks, including but not limited to ITAR clearance.
* Processing and updating employees HR information on the system
* Ensuring all paperwork is processed within set timescales to ensure a smooth TUPE transfer
* Updating employees on the status of their transfer and assist with any enquiries they have
* Liaising with trade union representatives to resolve any issues
* Minute taking and updating employee files
* All other administrative duties as required by the Account Manager
* Good IT skills, preferably MS Office applications
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Attention to detail
* Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
* Good questioning and listening skills
* Results focused with the ability to meet challenging targets
* Able to work effectively as a team as well as independently
* HR/Recruitment background desirable but not necessary as full training will be given
This role is offered on an ongoing temporary basis through Blue Arrow until the TUPE process has been completed and the successful candidate will be subject to extensive security checks including but not limited to ITAR clearance.
If you think you have what it takes with all the skills we're looking for, please apply now!