|Salary:||£10.69 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-02-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Tony Baker|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019 12:24|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of our Edinburgh based clients. The client is looking for an experienced Administrator on a full time temporary basis.
£10.69 per hour
37 hours per week
Temporary contract starting ASAP potentially for 3 months
The post-holder will provide administrative support for the panel and participate in the development of written guidance for the sector in Scotland.
- Diary Management
- Dealing with phone and e-mail enquiries
- Booking of company pool cars
- Booking meeting rooms
- Minute taking
- Experience of delivering high quality administrative support and secretariat functions, including minute-taking;
- Strong, organisational and prioritisation skills with an analytical approach to work, be able to manage multiple work streams while working under own initiative (within agreed parameters) to meet objectives;
- Highly numerate, with experience of managing finances.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills;
- An understanding or experience of the voluntary sector and charity fundraising in Scotland and the UK;
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's