|Salary:||£8.5 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-12-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Evan Matthews063|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 15:38|
This role requires people who can manage the administration of multiple projects and has strong administration skills.
This role will initially be working on a temporary basis but for the right person could be extended and potentially lead to a permanent role.
Main duties include:
- Daily Project administration - creation of site access requests, RAMS, arranging shipping of equipment through our warehouse team, daily liaison with field engineers
- Daily updating of Management Systems and Tools.
- Flexible approach in dealing with amendments to planned information
- Coordinate all internal administration resources and third parties
- Help ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the administration of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Assist in the development of a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project trackers, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate administration tools
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to project lead/management as needed
- Successfully assist in the management of the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Admin of all risk management to minimize project risks
- Help establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors where appropriate
- Update and maintain comprehensive project documentation
In order to be considered for this role you should possess the following qualities:
- Attention to detail and accuracy coupled with a ‘can do' attitude
- Able to deal with multiple work requests from multiple sources in a fast paced, exciting environment
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Relationship builder, great attention to detail, diligent and can see ‘the bigger picture'
- Confident in dealing with internal customers, and clients with strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- An awareness and understanding of current health and safety procedures for working in the UK is advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful growing business and in return for the above our client are offering an hourly rate of £8.50 per hour.
If you feel like you have the necessary skills to be considered for this role, please apply online or send your CV directly to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's