|Salary||£20,000 - £22,000||Sector||Professional & Admin|
We are currently recruiting an Administrator at University College London (UCL) to provide day to day administrative support to the Health Safety Environmental Quality team on site. The role provides the opportunity for an individual to enhance and develop their general skills in a fast paced, busy environment.
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.Main responsibilities
- Coordinate and own the administration for HSEQ activities working closely with the Contracts Manager and Pest Control contractor
- Provide a helpful and efficient service, including dealing with incoming telephone calls and visitors
- Deal with customers enquiries on a daily basis
- Organise collections and leasing with waste contractors to ensure an efficient service is delivered
- Organise the work flow for the team via the UCL portal
- Offer administration support to various stakeholders within a generalist capacity
- Assist with meeting set up, room booking and arrange catering if necessary
- Administration experience
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of being proactive and reactive
- Proven IT skills, ability to demonstrate working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients, contractors and staff at all levels
- Calm, professional and confident telephone manner
- Ability to type accurately and input data accurately/efficiently
- Able to meet deadlines
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.