|Salary||£20000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Duties will include:
• Updating pricing details
• Ensuring all data received is accurate and correct
• To act as point of call for any pricing queries
• Providing support to team member by producing reports.
• Maintain and keep up-to-date records, reports and filing as required.
• Administer any price moves or changes
• Record pricing performance and adherence to the pricing strategy and guidelines
Skills and Experience needed:
• Previous administrative experience
• Experience in dealing with invoices or data inputting would be a strong advantage.
• Strong accuracy, planning and organisational skills
• IT skills, especially strong Microsoft Excel and Word
• Attention to detail
• Process Driven
If you feel that your skills and experience meet the required specification and this is the position you have been looking for then do not hesitate in clicking 'APPLY NOW' or email your CV to email@example.com.
For more information please call Laura Sutton 01527 591091.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website or call us on 01527 591091.