|Salary||£9.9 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Pay Rate: £9.90 Per Hour
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Our client has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customers.
Deliver a range of high level clerical/technical support tasks to provide high quality outputs which satisfy stakeholder needs. Act as a point of reference for information & procedural advice & queries from other business areas. May supervise a small team.
This is a 3 months temporary role. These position are offering a pay rate of £9.90 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, 35 hours a week. During your first few weeks you'll receive excellent support and training.
- Undertake a range of more complex technical support tasks e.g. data compilation, reconciliation, research and analysis and make recommendations for improvement to processes, procedures and systems
- Provides guidance on a range of technical queries, using own judgement and interpretation as required, to ensure the timely provision of high quality information and guidance
- Develop and maintain contacts across the business unit in order to identify customer requirements and provide appropriate support and guidance
- Ensure that all work within the team is completed accurately and adheres to specified Group policies, processes and procedures and relevant external regulations where required
- As required, supervise and coach team members in their day to day activities ensuring their workloads are completed to the required standard, providing advice, guidance, direction and support as appropriate
- Where required, manage, motivate, develop and appraise team members as required
- Contribute to the development of administrative systems and processes to support the work of more senior colleagues
- Where appropriate, assist in the planning of projects, scheduling of implementations, maintenance of project plans, liaising with technical departments, users and other colleagues as required
- Demonstrate core our client values & behaviours as an active team member
- Work is typically allocated and monitored on a timeframe in excess of one month.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel is essential)
- Ability to work independently, attention to detail
- Very administrative activities.
- Some knowledge of Procurement processes including Purchase Orders would be advantageous, as some ad-hoc purchases of goods through internal catalogues.
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
What's in it for you?
- Great rates of pay
- Possibility of extension of contract
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
- Very friendly team, everything gets done very efficiently but in a positive happy environment.
If you're interested in the opportunity to make a real difference and help Britain prosper then this could be the place for you.
If you're interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then a role with our client could be for you.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK