|Job Title:||Administrative Assistant|
|Location:||Halifax, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£9.00 - £9.63 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019 17:32|
Administrative Assistant (Banking) - £9 rising to £9.63 per hour after 12 weeks; Halifax, West Yorkshire
Start dates: 15th July, 22nd July, 29th July & 5th August 2019
Training period: 4 weeks
Blue Arrow are recruiting Administrative Assistants for our client who is one of the biggest banks in the UK. Based in Halifax, West Yorkshire, you will work as part of their team to provide a wide range of customer focused activities which support their customer facing colleagues in providing outstanding customer service for customers. You will be responsible for writing & producing letters, reviewing accounts ensuring the correct action has been taken as well as comparing customer accounts against the Customer's banking guidelines to decide whether further actions are required to reach a fair outcome.
You should have a clean criminal record, be able to pass a credit check, sanctions, fraud and other mandatory checks including 3 years' worth of references. You will work Monday to Friday between 08:00-18:00 (06:00p.m) for 35 hours a week. The rate of pay will be £9 per hour rising to £9.63 per hour after 12 weeks. You will enjoy additional benefits such as pay progression, payment for unsociable hours, competitive Overtime rates, Flex pay and bonuses for excellent performance. This is a temporary position for a duration of 6 months. Training will be offered for the first 4 weeks and therefore no holidays can be taken in the first 8 weeks. Shortlisted candidates should be available to attend interviews immediately.
* Carry out a range of customer service and administration duties ensuring prompt and accurate completion of all relevant administration within agreed service standards.
* Proactively contribute to the completion of the teams' workload.
* Respond efficiently to a range of external and internal customer enquiries ensuring that the information provided is accurate and clearly understood, escalating issues where appropriate.
* Look for opportunities to enhance own skills and knowledge within direct team and the department.
* Contribute to continuous improvement by identifying areas of improvement to processes and service.
* Ensure processes are completed to the highest standard, challenging and escalating when process/policies cause any unintended consequences to either the customer and/or the bank.
* Access and navigate the relevant client systems to review and propose the customer options.
* Focus on excellent customer service whilst delivering against defined business objectives.
* Ensure all details entered onto the system are accurate and meet the required quality standards.
* Ensure all legislative regulatory requirements are adhered to through compliance, training, competency scheme & business standards.
* Positive attitude to change, and develop own skills to meet the changing customer, business and financial environmental needs.
* Required to manage and understand a range of transactional activities and focus on the customer experience.
* Maintain a good understanding of end to end customer journey.
Key skills and experience of Administrative Assistants in Halifax
* Excellent Administration experience
* Telephony experience
* Excellent customer service
* Problem solving
* High attention to detail
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Packages
* Credit check
* Criminal record check
* Sanctions check
* CIFAS check
* Referencing up to 3 years
If you meet the above requirements please apply on this website with your updated CV and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's